9.00 -10.00 Registration of the participants.
Session 1: Current situation in iron ore raw materials market. Situation in metallurgical and raw materials companies.
- The situation in 2009 did not allow entering financial year with agreed prices for raw materials. That is why it does not work in favor of metallurgists. Why?
- Positions of metallurgists and raw materials companies.
- Supply and demand and influence on prices.
- Are there conditions for prices growth?
- Provision of planned production volumes with raw materials under the conditions of unstable prices in metallurgical raw materials market.
- Achieving of sustainable development on the basis of raw materials independence.
- Vertical integration and consolidation of assets.
Speakers invited: Alexey Mozharov, Manager of UNCTAD Unit Fund on Iron Ore, “Metallouinvest” Managing Company, “Severstal”, Magnitogorsk Steel Works, Novolipetsk Steel, “Mechel”, “EvrazHolding”, “Severstal Resource”.
Session2: Investments to infrastructure for new plants development.
- Infrastructure projects in metallurgical raw materials.
- What infrastructure projects are priority for our country today?
- How does Public Private Partnership develop in infrastructure projects? Is their functioning possible in today’s reality?
- How are investments being used within Public Private Partnership?
- Iron ore raw materials production growth. New market participants. New deposits.
Speakers invited: “Petropavlovsk” Managing Company, “Ural Promyshlenny - Ural Polyarny”, “Chek-Su. VK”, “United Industrial Company”, “Russian Transcontinental Financial and Industrial Corporation”, Corporation “Complex Development of South Yakutia”.
Session 3: Domestic and foreign markets development forecast from Russin and foreign analysts’ point of view.
Speakers invited: “Aricom”, Investment Group “Aton”, “Deloitte and Touche” - CIS, Morgan Stanley.
Interactive discussion (30 min).
For details please contact the Organizing Committee:
Rusmet Group of Companies
Tel./Fax +7 495 9800608
Foreign dept. Manager